Rôtisserie St-Hubert Ltée – Laval establissement
22 December 2022
After several meetings between the employer and the bargaining committee, the parties reached a tentative agreement. This agreement was presented to the members last November during various meetings. The members voted overwhelmingly in favour of the tentative agreement. The bargaining committee successfully negotiated a substantial wage increase for members working in the kitchen and for members who are not paid by tips. The agreement is for three years.
Highlights of the agreement:
Creation of new job titles;
- Team Leader and Section Leader bonuses
- Wage increases from 50 cents per hour at hiring to $3.00 per hour after 60 months of service.
- A beneficial wage scale that includes a minimum wage protection clause
- A 2.5% annual increase for all employees with 72 months of service or more.
Congratulations to the negotiating committee who worked very hard:
- M. Guillaume Grenon;
- M. Jeannot Brunet;
- Mrs Elisabeth Barbès;
- Mrs Sophie Bourgeois, Union Representative.