21 November 2013
Please take note that the negotiation committee met with the employers on October 24th, 31st, November 1st, 5th, 12nd and 14th. Several normative clauses were settled during these meetings.
Other meetings are planned on December 2nd, 4th, 5th, 10th and 11th to discuss monetary clauses (ex : vacations, sick days, working hours, breaks, salaries, overtime, pension fund, collective insurance, etc.). As you can see, there is still a lot of work to be achieved.
If you have questions about the negotiation, do not hesitate to communicate with one of the committee members:
- Juan Carlos Costa, President, UTIS division
- Louiselle Parisé, Jack Victor
- Chantal Bélanger, Empire Clothing
- Nirmolendu Kar, Samuelsohn
- Mario De Bonis,for the grouping
- Suzy Beaudry, union representative
- Claude St-Marseille, labor-union spokesman
Claude St-Marseille Executive vice-president and labor-union spokesman